Week 2 down...


Woot!  13 pounds down and 115 more to go!

I’ve lost 13 pounds so far and I can’t tell.  When you’re so overweight, 13 pounds is such a small number – it’s easy to see now how I never noticed if I was gaining or losing weight, 13 pounds could sneak on or off and I’d never know!
It was a rough week and the long holiday weekend made it even more hard!  Although I will say, being busy all weekend with activities & such has kept me occupied and not eating as much garbage!  Friday night was a liquid dinner mixed with some massive carpet cleaning – WooHoo!  Saturday, back to cleaning and off to my MIL’s for a delish whole grain spaghetti dinner with 7 layer salad… I would have been just fine with the salad, it was AWESOME!  Sunday… I’ll admit I was a piggy & finished off that salad – is it wrong to eat salad for breakfast?  Oh, I did have a bacon egg bagel from Tim Horton’s too… than half a wrap for lunch and finished the day off with grill pork chops & grilled zucchini!  All in all that’s not bad right?
Still trying to incorporate some steady exercising, only getting a little in here & there with things like cleaning the carpets and chasing the kids all over Zoobilee. The weather is cooling off, so walking will become a must this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!