Cinnabon Delights...


I’ve spent the week preparing for a new lifestyle of clean eating, researching, making lists etc… then Friday happened.  Usually the best day of the week right?  Still is, but let me tell ya – today was a bitch.  A bitch in heat.  Seemed no matter what I did, I was gonna get screwed… definitely was not a productive day.

It started out with not having enough time to put together my lunch… something that will be changing with this new healthy lifestyle adventure.  So you know what that means… make a run for the border.  So the three musketeers piled in the car and away we went…

As we stood there gazing at the menu I thought this would be a good time to try something new… so I got the same thing I always do. ;-)   My go to meal at Taco Bell is known as the T6 around these here parts… beef please, or at least as much beef as the FDA will allow you to get away with before throwing other non-beef crap in there.  So the usual 2 gorditas and a crunchy taco it was… which always turns into a soggy taco by the time I get back to work.  And then there it was… from the corner of my eyeballs they had caught my attention… sweet little yummy balls of goodness.  I’m not generally one to buy sweet treats from the fast food arena but today it was speaking to me… it was drawing me in, I couldn’t look away… they kept taunting me, eat me, eat me, eat me… you know you want our sweet cinnamon goodness melting in your mouth.  It’s true, I did… so I did the unthinkable…

I splurged on a 2 pack of Cinnabon Delights!  These cute little donut hole-esque gems were screaming my name!  Isn’t it beautiful…

 


 
Now you may think it’s a tad overcooked – nope… that delicious darkness is all the cinnamon goodness you could ever ask for.  But it didn’t stop there… one bite in (though I really could have been popping them like pills) and so much ooey gooey frosting goodness… I know you want one!

 



They were YUMM-O!  Not exactly something I’d go to Taco Bell specifically for but definitely some golden goodness to behold.  Surprisingly they weren't as "bad" as I thought they would be... only 160 calories for 2 of them, totally worth it!  Glad I got to enjoy the experience when I could. 
 
 

Comments

  1. It is totally evil of you to post those pictures. The post-holidays were much worse for me than the holidays. I think I consumed as many calories in January 2015 as I did in the entire year of 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Zoom Zoom Zumba!