Who Dat Ass?

I’ve been turning over to healthy eating little by little for several years now… though the last few months have gotten out of control.  It’s not an excuse but the reason being… surprise surgery… it knocked me on my butt for 2.5 months and I still wasn’t able to exercise until a week or so ago.

Anywho… I’m back to eating healthy and following a somewhat strict program.  I say strict because it’s not the carefree way of eating that I’m used to!  So this is it, I’m doing it, I’m sticking with it, and I’m making it work this time.  Sooo… last night I had a friend take some “before” pictures of me…. Ugh.  Who the heck is that tubbo in the pics?  I took one look at the picture of my backside and immediately was like, “dat ass”… though I think it was more like O.M.G. dat ass, where’d it come from and how did I not see the wide load coming!?  Seriously… I move around just fine, I don’t struggle to do things… so why don’t I feel as big as I look or am in those pictures!?  Seeing them certainly didn’t do anything for my self-esteem or confidence but it has given me motive to keep on trucking down healthy lane.  I’m down 4 pounds since I started the new regime earlier this week and down 11 since last week but you won’t see any before & after pics until at least St. Patty’s Day… that will be the 30 day mark and we should all see significant changes by then.

Comments

  1. Keep your eye on the goal. Seriously, always and everywhere keep the goal in mind. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!