Whoopsie...

Well now it appears as though I haven't posted anything here in an extremely long time!  Holy cow, how does that happen?  I know it had been a while but APRIL!!??  Certainly I've tried new recipes & gadgets since then... geez, what a slacker I am!  But in my defense, I moved in August and now my internet time is VERY limited so that's part of the lack of posting but what about the 4 months prior... ??

So let me just sound off about a little sumpin to get this blog restarted... are you ready to rumble!?

At the end of August I took Baby Girl school shoppin for some new clothes... she was starting in a new school, one that doesn't require uniforms like her last school, so she pretty much needed a whole new wardrobe - yeah, that's not happening in one shopping trip!

Can I just say, I was a little disgruntled with the attire I found available for her age group of 5-6 yr olds.  I thought I had traveled back in time to the 80s!!  Don't get me wrong... I absolutely LOVE the 80s and I love Madonna, but I don't need my 5 yr old dressing like her!  Then there's this issue of sizing... Baby Girl is NOT FAT by any means, she's just a normal sized kid.  But when looking for jeans and pants all we found were skinny and SUPER skinny jeans.  Really?  As if the damn skinny jeans weren't enough now we have SUPER skinny jeans?  Where the flip do these merchandise buyers live?  Don't they read?  America is the fattest country in the world and Michigan is #5 in the top 10 of fattest states in America!!!  With that being said, you'd think it wouldn't be so hard to find NORMAL size clothes for a 5 yr old!!  So as it goes, our day of shopping was futile and we continue to dig through the skinny's looking and praying for normal sized clothing... funny how all that's left are "skinny" clothing - hint hint... if all you have left are skinny jeans, you may want to rethink your buying strategies and stock up on more normal sized clothing.

All for now my faithful followers... be back with more ramblings later... I promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!