I'm baaaaack!

I know I know... where in the world have I been... I been busy.  Life over the last couple of years has been an absolute mess, physically, mentally and emotionally.  But guess what... I'm back and I have good news to share!

So with all the roller coastering the last couple of years my weight has gone up and up, back down a little then back up but never once was I able to gt back under 300 pounds no matter how hard I tried.  Well back in March I came across a post on Facebook about this amazing weight loss supplement... now I've been a big girl my entire life and have tried pretty much everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!!  So you can imagine I was a bit skeptical... I did my usual research and since they offered an affordable trial package, I went for it just to see how it'd work for me.

I'm not even kidding here... in less than 3 weeks I was back in the 200's!! I was on cloud nine, beyond ecstatic.  I'm I'm still down, my scale doesn't move much right now but that's what's amazing with this product... your scale doesn't have to move for it to be doing its thing and changing your body.

Here take a look... just look at these results so far!!  The best thing is, it's not even JUST about weight loss!  These supplements help with so many other medical and mental issues, like depression and PCOS.  For me, one of the things I noticed is that I am no longer stress/emotional eating... I don't turn to food anymore for comfort - such an amazing change to my life, truly a  life saver.




What do you think?  Can you see the difference?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!