Drop it like it's hot... uhhh, luke warm.

OK... so I started this blog about 4 months ago with the hopes that it would hold me accountable and really step off the lazy train and get back into shape - well, at least a better shape than what I'm in right now.  I can honestly say that I'm still under 300, even under 290... but that 280-290 range is a bouncing yo-yo.

In just a short two weeks I'll be facing the firing squad... Weight Watchers.  The good folks at work have brought in WW, so now there's no excuse... can't say I'm to busy for check in's and weekly meetings now cause they're coming to me - which is usually a great option, but dang.  I'm actually quite excited about it...  because I know I always do well with their program, but mostly because I usually drop 20ish pounds faster than Snoop Dogg can drop it like it's hot!  Which means what?  It means within the next month I should be 260-270 range and that's roughly only 20 pounds heavier than what I was before all these babies started screwing up my tamalicious bod!  Oh yeah, I'll be dropping it like it's hot in no time... until then, I hear some Christmas cookies calling my name!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!