Go Go Gluten Free.......

Think, think, think…. Re-think.  That’s what I’m doing, re-thinking this whole healthy eating diet scheme I’ve been attempting.  Weight Watchers (WW) has always worked fairly well for me, as long as I stick with it.  So that’s kinda what I’ve been doing…  using WW as a foundation to my healthy eating plan… worked for the first 20 pounds but now I’m stuck again and thinking maybe WW isn’t the way to go anymore… plus there are other potential health issues that could possibly benefit from what I’m proposing as a change.
Several months ago my sweet cousin Robin mentioned the possibility of me having gluten intolerances… as usual I brushed it off and said whatever.  Now, just because I pushed the thought aside doesn’t mean I forgot about it… in reality, I probably just didn’t have the time to take on a new research project – still don’t.  It has to be done… off & on I’ve been reading about all this gluten free “hype” and based on what I’ve read, it might not be hype.  Seriously, some of the side effects described me perfectly… so mote it be.
Now I’m not going into this with the thinking that it will help me lose weight, albeit a bonus if it did, but the goal here is to regain my brain power, to clear the fog that’s plagued me for nearly 14 years.  For the longest time I haven’t been able to concentrate, I can read a page in a book 3 times and it’s new to me every time… my mind runs 100 miles an hour and concentration is non-existent. 
Look out world, I’m going Gluten Free… it won’t be long and I’ll be sharp as a tack once again!  Be afraid, be very afraid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!