Wasn't there a wagon around here somewhere?

Needless to say, I fell off the wagon – again. Boo, bad Tami.  But if you’re in tune with me I think you can understand why & how it happened.  Trips to Urgent Care & the ER for Julia’s eye (scratched cornea)… then at the same time I had not one but TWO pink eyes, which resulted in a big time scratched cornea in lefty and some scarring in righty.  I won’t go into the gory details (cause you may be eating lunch) but after not being able to see properly for 1.5ish weeks I’m finally on the mend… 6 more weeks of night treatment for lefty.  My bionic eyesight may never be the same again but at least I can see again.  So you can imagine life’s been a tad stressful and haven’t paid much attention to what I’ve been eating…  let me rephrase that…  I’ve paid attention to it, I just haven’t cared about it.
Losing weight is H-A-R-D and I need to learn some flipping discipline!!!  I need to stop buying crap food.  Hungry Howie’s I’m looking at you!  Shame on you for making an oh so yummy $5.00 pizza!!  So here I am, starting over – again.  I can say that it’s not all bad, I “only” gained back 5 pounds… in past fails the whole 20 & plus some would have come back on.  This currently puts me at 285 and I need to, want to, and will shed the weight!  
I’m revamping the plan… it’s still basically the same, to lose 128 pounds…  but now I’m focusing more on 10 pound increments.  With a 128 pound weight loss looming over my head I think it was just overwhelming, added stress.  So it’s a condensed version of the main plan… make sense?  Oh and since I’m officially “over” 40 now… I need smaller goals.  I think with the 40’s came a little ADD… oh look a puppy.  All kidding aside… it’s got to go.  Since having children, I fear death more than I ever did before… so I’d like to avoid it for as long as I can.  Not that my health is bad, because it’s not… BP is good, cholesterol is good, sugar levels are good… body fat & weight – not so much.  Plus I want to be a hot chick again.
I failed my way to success. ~Thomas Edison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!