Another Sinday Confession... PSYCH!

Here we are back to Sunday again and I'm due for another Sinday Confession... I know you're all going to be surprised when I tell you, I haven't sinned at all this past week!  Hahahaha... no really.  Ok ok, I do have a "sin" to confess but I've been holding this "recipe" for 3 days now and I want to get it posted first.  yes, I've just been THAT busy that I haven't been able to sit and share this with you.  But I think once you see what I made, your mind is going to start racing with endless ideas like mine did!  Oh and by the way... a page has been added to this here bloggie blog... you'll notice the tab up top that says "Disclaimer" - go on ahead and give it a look see... it's important info that I wouldn't want you to miss out on.

On to yummier things.  So I was craving a BBQ chicken pizza, but #1 I'm a tight wad and didn't want to pay $10 for one and as you know, I'm trying to eat healthier and while chicken is a somewhat healthy staple - the BBQ not so much, not to mention the high carb crust it all sits on!  So here it is... a DIY 374 calorie BBQ chicken pizza - and you get to eat the WHOLE thing!!

1 Flatout Flatbread Light Original wrap
1/2 cup Lloyd's BBQ Chicken
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/3 cup low moisture skim mozarella (I used Wal*Mart brand)

Preheat your oven to 350 degree.  Lay your flatbread out on a baking pan and assemble your pizza!  Bake for roughly 15-20 minutes.  Yes folks it's that easy!  I had bought banana peppers to put on it but forgot all about them :o(   I really like the way it turned out, the only thing I didn't like was the "crust" in the middle was soft and mushy - the meat was a little on the heavy side for this type of "crust".  I did try it a different way the next day with just onion, turkey pepperoni & cheese and it turned out fantabulous!  no sogging or anything.  I know, just think of all the versions you could do!! 

The BBQ base of the pizza...

topped with red onion & cheese, ready for the oven... 
(only thing that could possibly make it better... BACON!)
End result... cheese didn't seem to melt all gooey like but that could be in part due to the fact 
that it's that delicious low fat stuff and we all know how that works!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!