Pork Fat Rules!!!



BACON! BACON! BACON!  Who doesn't love bacon?  They have Bacon Camp, Bacon Fest, Baconaise, bacon makes everything better!  The basic low down... bacon is cured meat from several cuts of a pig.  If you want more history on bacon you can check Wikipedia or just Google it... cause this here ain't about to be a term paper on bacon.  I just wanna share my love of it and the latest recipe experiment I tried out... BACON JAM!!!  That's right, I said Bacon Jam.  Of course I first came across this mighty invention via Pinterest... did a little research, checked out several recipe versions and decided on this one here...

Comments

  1. this is just sinful, in a good way, in a great way; I think I just gained 15 pounds from reading this post. I might have licked the screen of my laptop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!