Exercise - a mini plan

It’s no wonder there are so many fat asses in America – losing weight is HARD! The weekend was rough, but I made it… and I think I may still have an ounce of sanity left too! Between all the weekend activities, the kids being terrors and Roy being laid up feeling ill on top of the broken back I’m surprised we all came out alive – Sunday was sketchy at best. As you can see in the post below, week 1 results were fairly decent with a 10 pound loss, but it didn’t come easy!


I’ve been working on an exercise plan and even that hasn’t been easy… I want to start going to Fit Zone or Jazzercise but with Roy out of commission it makes it hard with little ones. Although, I did see that Jazzercise had a sign for available childcare so maybe that would be feasible – I’ll have to give them a call. Otherwise it’ll be good old fashion walking – wait, walking really isn’t old fashion now is it, it’s pretty hip and current, everyone’s doing it! Then there’s the little things… They’ve always said it’s the little things that count right? Well a little thing that could make a big difference is parking farther from the door (except of course when it’s raining), so I’ll do that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!