Weekend Diets

I hate the weekends!  Well, except for when I'm dieting... it sure makes it hard to stay focused when you're busy busy but then again at least I wasn't sitting on my tush all day and was at least working some of it off - right?

OK here it is folks, my first Monday weigh in!  And considering all the fun food I had this weekend I'd say I did fairly well... but the first week is always a good one, this will be the challenge week - watch for lots of blogs this week, I'll be channeling my hunger & frustration into the blog instead of by putting food in my mouth. :o)

Beginning weight - 303
Today's weight - 293
To date loss = 10 pounds!

 Pay no attention to the gnarly looking feet.... those will get pampered later.

Comments

  1. Awesome job Tami! I started WW online on Saturday so I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!