TaDa - Day 1 a success!

First full day down, 711 to go!  That' how long I'm figuring it will take to lose what I need to lose....

So about yesterday.... I hate diets, I really do.  Why is it that every time you can't have something, is when you want it the most!  I swear I could smell every one of my favorites yesterday right down to the Thanksgiving feast!  Every time I turned around I had an urge to snack... carrots were gone in no time flat! 

All in all though I think it went fairly well... even bought a fancy new digital scale that weighs up to 440 pounds!  Not that I'll ever need one that goes that high, just sayin' is all.  I know it won't be a full week but I think I'm going to make Monday's my weigh in day... the thinking there is maybe I'll keep my weekend food excursions in check knowing I'll be weighing in on Monday... thankfully summer is about over and the cookouts will slow down.

Today's goal... devise an exercise plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!