Cleansing ~ Day 2

Still going strong and doing better than I thought I would... of course I've also been keeping myself busy so I haven't exactly had time to think about food.  There was however at one point where I did indulge in some beef jerky - what?  How do you pass up jerky?  To me, it's better than cake!

Seriously though, I've been following this plan and doing what it says and honestly - I'm just not seeing the results I thought I would by now.  Or just maybe, contrary to what most believe... I'm just not full of shit!!  hahahaha  I know this is going to get a tad TMI, so walk away now if ya can't handle it...

With any detox or cleansing program I personally am lead to believe that you'll be spending a lot of time running to the pooper.  Not so... at least not yet, and not for me.  Seriously, I thought I'd be having the poops or at the very least, needing to blow the toilet up more than normal.  Turns out it's quite the opposite... I'm a rather "regular" gal and I'll tell ya... once, only once today have I done the doody deed.  Still peeing like a mad race horse but none of that waste stuff that's supposed to be clearing from my colon.  Not quite sure what I should make of that... is this how it's going to be the whole 5 days?  Is it going to just sneak up and surprise me while I'm in church tomorrow?  Or better yet, when I'm driving down the road in the middle of nowhere with no potty's available?

Like I said, it could be that I'm just not full of shit...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!