No Shit!

I know I know, what an abrasively harsh title right?  But it's true, like I said yesterday - I'm not full of shit! 

So here we are on day 3 of this 5 day cleanse and nothing's happening... quite the opposite actually.  I'm normally quite regular and the last couple of days its been minimal if anything at all.  That can't be good can it?  I suppose on the bright side, I wasn't feeling bloated or weighed down either.  Well today started out just like the other 2, with the exception that I had it in my mind that today I was going to eat - and oh boy did I eat!

Seriously, if you think about it... if you're not putting anything in, than nothing's going to come out, right?  Right!  Thus the theory that I just wasn't and am not full of do do.  I mean I was putting a LOT of fiber into my body, you'd think SOMETHING would be just a rollin' out of me.  I'm talking about 40+ grams of fiber a day!  To my knowledge women over 30 should be getting at least 31 grams of fiber daily.  So anywho... I don't personally think the product or plan is defunct, because I use a LOT of Young Living products and have had great results.  I just don't think this particular plan works for my dysfunctional body type.  Because I do like the way it helped in other areas...

I didn't feel bloated & weighed down.  Even though I had moments where I REALLY wanted to snack on something or go crazy and bury my face in a bowl of chow I was ok with it.  Best part, today when I did indulge over-indulge I wasn't in pain and didn't feel stuffed.  It was a weird feeling and I think I liked it!  And wouldn't you know it... the day I actually eat real food, things start to movin'!    If yer not putting anything in, nothings going to come out!

I still plan on using the products, maybe not for the cleansing effect but definitely for the other reasons and who knows... it might actually help me lose some weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!