I Knew It!

You've all heard about the toning shoes right?  There are MANY versions and brands out there but I believe the first to arrive was by Skechers  aka Tone Ups...
A wonderful product that promised to tone and firm your tushie... riiiight.  I was fairly skeptical about the whole idea of them, so being that they were always so expensive I wasn't crushed about having to live with my jigglin rear shelf ... then Reebok came out with EasyTones, and the knock off's started appearing left and right - even Avon has their own version!  Well I eventually broke down and bought a pair of Reebok's version, because I'm a Reebok girl!

I had ordered them online so when they finally arrived I was super excited to get walking and firm things up!  UGH... I don't know if it was the fact that at the time I had a bone spur in my heal, or that my hips were out of wack or maybe combination of both but after that first short walk I was ready to die... I was pooped!  I didn't know if they were firming and toning or not but I sure know they gave my legs a work out!  They suggested not wearing them regularly, I did and I still have a big ass ass.

So here we are 3-ish years later, I'm still wearing them regularly and guess what... not only do I still have the shelf butt but guess who's getting sued!?  Uh huh... the leader in false firming promises - Skechers!  A $40 million lawsuit... I KNEW IT!!  I knew that just some fancy pair of shoes weren't going to make things all better in the end... pun intended.  HOWEVER, I will say this about my EasyTones... I love them!  They may not have given me a rear you can bounce a quarter from but they were a blessing from Heaven when it came to my bone spur... I had such a hard time walking, was in so much pain I was going through probably 6 Extra Strength Excedrin a day.  I know, it probably doesn't sound like much to you but for someone that doesn't take any pain killers until it's become excruciatingly unbearable, that's a lot.  The soft squishyness of the soles was so relaxing and I have to believe were the one thing that finally helped it heal... I had been in pain for over a year and immediately felt the relief when wearing my Reebok Easy Tones.

Here we are some three+ years later and they're still holding up strong!  I won't need a new pair any time soon but you can bet my next pair will be EasyTones as well - regardless of tushie firming capabilities or not!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!