Snack Alert

And by "alert" I mean, don't waste your money!  I'm always on the look out for new and healthy snacks so when I happened across this little "gem" I thought I was about to cross over into Heaven... that's what I get for thinking!

It's a wholesome wholegrain cracker with pumpkin seeds and cheddar cheese, how can you go wrong with that combination right?  Well the good Doctor seriously needs to have his medical license revoked for this sick and twisted joke.  Just one bite is all it took to realize what I was really eating is a piece of cardboard infused with cheddar and pumpkin seeds... at least I think those were seeds and cheese.  So for this connoisseur of all things food, healthy and not so much... I give it a big two thumbs down!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're doing what?

Cinnabon Delights...

Zoom Zoom Zumba!